Internet Cafe Simulator Mod is the most realistic simulation game for you to experience the feeling of becoming a cafe owner. It is not like idle simulation games where you just sit and click to make drinks and then sell goods. In this game, you will have to do everything, from small to big, light to heavy. You will have to do everything to manage your cafe from decorating tables and chairs, buying and installing computers, connecting to the Internet for customers to play games. Even cooking, making drinks to serve customers is also your duty. Therefore, those of you who are not afraid of suffering should come here to experience it. It is 80% similar to reality in terms of operation and mission systems, the remaining 20% is the difference in graphics. However, the design style of the game is also at a high level compared to normal games. Realistic images, smooth motion, first-person perspective … are the factors that make this game attractive.
Download Internet Cafe Simulator Mod – Run an Internet cafe
Every gamer knows about the “Internet-shop” because everyone has been playing games all day here to the point of dropping out of school. So does anyone wonder how to run and manage such a shop? If you are curious, you can try Internet Cafe Simulator, a game that simulates the experience of managing an Internet cafe on your phone. This game used to be very popular on the PC platform, so its publisher decided to release the mobile version and also achieved unexpected success. Gamers can play the game without paying any fee to download and install. Once in the game, just log in and start right away. So, it’s time to become the owner of the most special coffee model. Showcase your business strategy to become richer than ever.
Do everything to grow your cafe
As said at the beginning of the article, Internet Cafe Simulator is not a place to play idle. The job of a boss can be quite hectic, especially in the early stages. The game will give you a certain amount of money, of which half is actually yours and the other half is borrowed money. With that money, you need to do something to rent an apartment, open a store, buy equipment … and attract customers to the shop to earn revenue. Don’t expect to be profitable at first, a few clients are fine. But later, when the investment costs are high, the shop without many customers is in danger of going bankrupt. In general, you must consider the factors of cost and revenue so that it is reasonable. Playing games is not only for fun, but also to achieve something to enjoy. And something here is profit.
With the Internet cafe model, there are two things you need, is the Internet and drinking water. So, first, you will have to buy some furniture, computers, electrical and Internet settings, then you have to download the game for the computers so that customers can sit down and play right away. Besides, during the game, customers can ask for something to drink or eat. And you will have to have enough items on the menu to meet the needs of customers, and at the same time make a profit from selling food and drinks. So how do you want to buy these? You will access your server computer and place your order online. Even tables and chairs, decorations, food, drinks … are available for you to buy with just a few clicks in Internet Cafe Simulator Mod.
Hire staff and ensure security
Your shop from opening to operation and development always faces dozens of challenges. As a boss, you need to have a plan to deal with problems that arise, such as device theft or bank account hacking by Internet hackers. In addition, as the shop gets bigger, more and more customers will come. To meet the needs of all, you need to expand your shop, and at the same time upgrade your equipment to run high-demand games. You will do all this yourself or hire staff, including service staff, security guards, and more. But pay attention, control your costs to ensure profits.
High-end 3D graphics
The game’s graphics are a bold highlight, making its echoes on both PC and mobile platforms. It is designed on a 3D platform with realistic design, smooth movement. Everything from people, objects, buildings … looks real, the movements and effects in the game are also extremely vivid. You will easily feel these things through this angle first.
In general, Internet Cafe Simulator Mod is a good game, there is nothing to argue about this. It is not natural that tens of millions of gamers have played it. It has realistic and free gameplay, beautiful graphics, vivid sound. As a result, it allows gamers to experience the feeling of becoming a true cafe owner, in charge of everything by themselves and profiting from their own wisdom and efforts.